Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bloggy Slacker

SOOOOO I've been slacking on this blog. REALLY slacking. And I confess I am also having a hard time buying clothes for little miss. I was at a baby shower last week and my Aunt Jane asked me if I was struggling with this because I am having a hard time believing it is real. HUMMMMM I think she is on to something there. But then I was thinking it might be because it is real and I am finally getting my girl. I almost feel like our journey is over and that now we are just waiting to tie up some loose ends. You know like actually getting her home. ;-) Who knows???? Anyway I guess what this post is about is saying I am here I am still over the moon in love with my baby girl. I can't wait to have her home and I am going to start allowing myself to believe that I have been blessed with the most precious gift of all-a child. Oh and I'm going to share pics of the boys again and progress on little misses nursery and her dress and bow stash!

1 comment:

  1. i can make you some really cute bows and soon i will be back in utah

    ReplyDelete