Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dinner with MiRa and "Toby"

Yesterday we shopped, shopped and shopped. Then we went out to dinner with MiRa and her English Student "Toby." We gave him his English name. He was a very nice kid. We had fun and found an AMAZING Korean barbeque. I loved it and Micahel was the star at the resturant. :) They loved having the Korean speaking American at their resturant. Then we went out to eat at a dessert resturant. The Korean's are into the word story right now so everywhere you look their advertisments say story. The advertisement for the dessert place was "a fresh fruit story." The advertisment for the eyeglass store was "with lens story." And so many other stories.... Too funny.






2 comments:

  1. Which restaurant is this? It kind of looks like the one we went to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... I LOVE Korean BBQ- I had it in Costa Rica of all places. Lets just say we met a lot of random people that decided to make us a traditional BBQ. But man it was amazing. If you or Mike know some of the recipes they use... hook me up! Because I didn't speak Korean or Spanish... I couldn't ask the people we met.

    ReplyDelete