Monday, November 1, 2010

We are in Korea!

We made it safely to Korea! Our trip so far has gone something like this....

Wait for late plane
Airplane ride
Wait for plane
Airplane ride
Wait for plane
Airplane ride
Wait for bus
Bus ride
LONG walk.

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be back in Korea. This place is amazing. I really can't describe it. Seeing the mountains, rice fields, big cities, and small towns out my wondow as we flew over Korea was strangely like coming home. Breathing in the smell of Seoul brought back waves of memories. When we arrived at Eastern we were thrilled to meet our social worker she confirmed that we will be meeting Abeni in about 15 more hours! EEEK I'm so excited and those butterflies are dancing up a storm in my belly. I had a little Kimchi Chigae for dinner, it was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment